Armet Silicone Rubber, Electrical Self-Fusing Insulating Tape.
Freudenberg-NOK's silicone tape is the product of globally
and proven technology from the Freudenberg an NOK Group Companies.
High temperature and weather resistant, silicone rubber tape functions
as a class H material (180°C-365°F).
It is especially effective for high voltage insulation systems where
excellent dielectric strength, ozone resistance, high and low temerature
stability and moisture resistance is required.
Aspecial fluorosilicone version is available for applications requiring
chemical and fuel resistance.
- Sealing systems for termination and splicing wire
- Insulating and sealing electri al connectors
- Harness wrapping and wire bundling for class H insulation
- Repairing deteriorated insulation for reclaimed motors
- Final wrap material in splicing kits for underground and overhead
- Buss bar insulation
- Masking tape for powder coating, dipping and metal encapsulating
- General purpose harness wrapping and wire and cable bundling for aircraft
- Hot and cold air ducting for containing insulation
- Rigging tape for marine applications
- Insulating tape for field armatre and interpole coils in large motors.
Armet® Guideline® Self-Fusing Triangular
Self-Fusing Rectangular Tape